2023 PROPOLIS TeethRegrowth Dental Gel
🚚Free Shipping On Orders Over $48( 7-15days )
New Customer Get 15% OFF [Code: 15OFF]
Buy 2 Get 10% OFF
Buy 3 Get 20% OFFAdd the corresponding number of items to the shopping cart and input CODE at checkout.
🎉More than 98.97% of customers recommend this product.
It's about out of stock, today is the last day of the sale. We give TWO free bottles to the top 100 customers who place orders today.
- Oral diseases, while largely preventable, pose a major health burden for many countries and affect people throughout their lifetime, causing pain, discomfort, disfigurement and even death.
- It is estimated that oral diseases affect nearly 3.5 billion people.
- Untreated dental caries (tooth decay) in permanent teeth is the most common health condition according to the Global Burden of Disease 2019.
- Treatment for oral health conditions is expensive and usually not part of universal health coverage (UHC).
- Most low- and middle-income countries do not have sufficient services available to prevent and treat oral health conditions.
- Oral diseases are caused by a range of modifiable risk factors common to many noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including sugar consumption, tobacco use, alcohol use and poor hygiene, and their underlying social and commercial determinants.
That's why we created TeethRegrowth Dental Gel. Key solutions for oral problems:
Phloretin:An antioxidant derived from apples that inhibit destructive enzymes.It could effectively stimulate tooth regeneration.
Ferulic Acid:Effective antioxidants found in seeds and leaves like wheat, rice, and oats.
Menthol Peppermint Oil: Menthol Peppermint Oil imparts a cooling, soothing effect and contains antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Thyme:Thmol is a natural phenol compound derivative found in oil of thyme. It has strong antimicrobial attributes and demonstrates antifungal and anti- inflammatory effects.
Sage Oil:Sage has a long history of medicinal uses. It has been used to stop bleeding wounds, treat ulcers, swelling, and internally-to treat sore throats and coughs, as well as dental abscesses, infected gums, and mouth ulcers.
Clove Flower Oil:Sourced from the leaves, flower buds or fruit of a tree native to South America, clove is a natural substance known for its antibacterial capabilities and its anesthetic powers.
TeethRegrowth Dental Gel is the latest product certified by the American Dental Association and recommended by dentists. It can perfectly solve all oral problems, including dental calculus, bad breath, oral ulcers, dental caries, bleeding gums, tooth sensitivity, gingivitis, loose teeth, periodontitis, swollen gums, tooth damage, tooth loss, etc. No side effects. Made from 100% natural herbs. Suitable for everyone, including children, young people, and the elderly.
What can TeethRegrowth Dental Gel do for you?
1. Whitens teeth
TeethRegrowth Dental Gel can help you remove dental plaque, calculus, germs, etc., and make your teeth completely white within 1 week, no matter your teeth are yellow or black .
2.Eliminates bad breath
TeethRegrowth Dental Gel can help you remove the germs that cause bad breath, dental calculus, tonsil stones, tooth decay, etc., completely help you eradicate bad breath, and the added menthol can make your breath more fresh.
3. Relieves and prevents mouth sores
Mouth ulcers are usually caused by bacterial erosion, which makes us suffer from pain and prevent us from eating normally. TeethRegrowth Dental Gel can help you kill the bacteria in your mouth and heal mouth ulcers.
TeethRegrowth Dental Gel can help you kill bacteria that penetrate deep into the alveolar and root canal, stimulate the restorative formation of dentin, and help repair tooth decay. For severely necrotic cavities, it can stimulate the gums to produce new tooth germs and promote the growth of new teeth.
Calculus is calcified dental plaque that inflames the gums, which can lead to bone loss, loose teeth, tooth sensitivity, etc.TeethRegrowth Dental Gel can help eliminate dental plaque and remove stubborn calculus attached to teeth, making your teeth white and healthy again.
6.Stimulates the regrowth of lost teeth
TeethRegrowth Dental Gel can well stimulate the gum bone to produce epithelial cells and mesenchymal cells, which will form new tooth germs and grow new teeth. It is a perfect solution for accidental tooth loss, tooth loss due to necrosis, and elderly tooth loss. No need to go to the dentist for expensive dentures.
THESE WERE MY RESULTS – SAY GOODBYE TO MY ORAL PROBLEMS:
"Because I don't like to brush my teeth very much, the bacteria eat away at my teeth, which makes my teeth slowly deteriorate. The teeth turned yellow, with a thick layer of calculus on them, and the teeth were partially damaged, even atrophied, and there were bad breath and oral ulcers. I started to feel inferior and I regret it so much. I went to the dentist and I was told the only way to save it was a dental restoration. But the high fees put me off the idea and I need to save enough money. I started looking for other methods and products until I saw TeethRegrowth Dental Gel on FB. I decided to give it a try and I was amazed at the results the first day I used it, my teeth were visibly whiter and my mouth sores were no longer painful. After 2 weeks, my teeth were completely white and the bad breath was gone. After 4 weeks, I felt my teeth growing back. After 8 weeks, I have a perfect set of teeth. Thank you." - Rose Dain
"I decided to quit smoking, years of smoking had ruined my teeth. The notoriously high cost of dentistry deters me from going to the dentist for treatment as long as it doesn't get worse. It's a pity that its situation is still getting worse, and I have to do something to improve it. I found TeethRegrowth Dental Gel and it helped me. I bought 10 bottles at the beginning of September and within 2 weeks of using it my yellow teeth were gone and after 4 weeks the caries were gone too. After 2 months, I have a new set of beautiful teeth again. I am determined to take good care of my new teeth and I will use Shinyteeth™ every day to clean and protect my teeth."- Emilia Johnson
How Do You Apply ProVantage Gel?
Dispense a pea-sized amount to the tip of your tongue. Using your tongue, gently apply the gel to your upper and lower gums. Allow the gel to dissolve and expectorate (spit out) excess. Apply twice or more times daily, after brushing, as part of your dental hygiene program. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after applying the gel.Stick with it for 8 weeks.
1 Bottle/ 2 Bottles/ 3 Bottles/ 5 Bottles/ 10 Bottles x TeethRegrowth Dental Gel
- We ship worldwide
- If you have any questions, please contact our customer servicestaff member for assistance!
- 📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
- 💰 Money-Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 15 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue a replacement or refund.
- ✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.