2023🔥LAST DAY SALE🔥Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Oil
🚚Free Shipping On Orders Over $48( 7-15days )
New Customer Get 15% OFF [Code: 15OFF]
Buy 2 Get 10% OFF
Buy 3 Get 20% OFFAdd the corresponding number of items to the shopping cart and input CODE at checkout.
What is Acanthosis Nigricans?
Acanthosis nigricans is a skin condition characterized by the thickening and darkening of certain areas of the skin, typically in folds or creases such as the neck, armpits, and groin. The affected skin may also feel velvety or have a raised, bumpy texture.
Acanthosis Nigricans is typically caused by insulin resistance, which is a condition in which the body's cells do not respond well to the hormone insulin. This can lead to high levels of insulin in the bloodstream, which can stimulate the growth of skin cells and cause the characteristic dark, thickened patches of skin.
Dr. Carl Rowell is an endocrinologist with over ten years of experience. He teaches at Columbia University in New York. He is well-known for his expertise in the endocrine (hormone) glands involved in diabetes, pancreas, and insulin issues. Along with other specialists at Columbia University, he perfected the study and development of Acanthosis Nigricans Treatment Oil. According to the research, the major role of the oil was to fundamentally fix the reason of excessive melanin, which was insulin resistance, which caused skin to darken. GFOUK™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Oil helps hasten insulin clearance in the blood.
How does GFOUK™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Oil Works?
The goal of GFOUK™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Oil is to make the affected skin look better. This can lessen the thickness and darkness of the afflicted skin by exfoliating the skin and promoting cell turnover. Any body parts, even the most intimate and delicate ones, such the neck, lips, areola, nipple, underarm/armpit, knees, and elbows, can be used.
1. Reduce Dark Patches & Lightens Skin Discoloration
GFOUK™ Acanthosis Nigricans Treatment Oil treats hyperpigmentation associated with Acanthosis nigricans, a skin disorder characterized by regions of dark, velvety discolouration in body folds and wrinkles. The oil includes vitamin A that can help to lightens the skin and lessen the thickness of the afflicted skin, which may help to lower insulin level and lighten the dark areas.
2. Exfoliate Dark & Moisturize
Dark skin can be exfoliated with GFOUK™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Oil. By exfoliating the top layer of dead skin cells that may be causing a dull or uneven skin tone, exfoliation can assist to lighten dark skin. By releasing the connections that hold dead skin cells together, this therapy oil helps remove them from the skin's surface with ease. The affected skin in Acanthosis Nigricans can be itchy, irritated, or inflamed. Moisturizing can help to soothe these symptoms by providing a protective barrier over the skin and reducing friction.
3. Promotes the Blood's Rapid Removal of Insulin
GFOUK™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Oil effectively addresses the primary reason of increased melanin that leads to deepening skin pigmentation by speeding up the clearance of insulin from the blood. The oil stimulates to release glucose that has been held there, which can assist to quickly flush insulin from the circulation.
- Niacinamide - Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3. Niacinamide can help to reduce hyperpigmentation, which is a common symptom of Acanthosis Nigricans. It works by inhibiting the transfer of melanin, which is responsible for the dark coloration of the skin.
- Glycerine - Glycerin is a humectant, which means it helps to draw water into the skin. As a humectant, glycerin can help to hydrate and moisturize the skin. This can be particularly helpful for people with Acanthosis Nigricans, as dryness is a common symptom.
- Allantoin - Allantoin is a natural compound found in plants such as comfrey and chamomile. Allantoin is known for its ability to promote skin healing by stimulating cell growth and regeneration. This can be particularly helpful for people with Acanthosis Nigricans, as it can help to improve the appearance and texture of the affected skin.
What makes GFOUK™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Oil Special?
GFOUK™ Acanthosis Nigricans Therapy Oil is a specialized product designed to help improve the appearance of dark and thickened skin associated with Acanthosis Nigricans. Here are some of the features that make it a special and effective product:
✅ Unique blend of natural ingredients
✅ Brightens and evens out skin tone
✅ Eliminates dead skin cells and unclogging pores
✅ Absorbs quickly
✅ Penetrates and soothes target area
✅ Easy to apply and can be used at home or on the go
✅ Improving its appearance and texture
Here are some of our happy customers
"This oil definitely reduce the dark pigmentation on my skin. This product is amazing the way it changes the tone of my elbow. I’ve used it for 3 weeks and being over the moon about it. My elbow skion never looked and feel this good for decade. Highly recommended!" - Trey Carter
"My armpits are always very dry and dark after years of shaving. I’m so glad that I found this product. I put it on after I showered at night and after months of using I realized my armpits were SO MUCH brighter, I mean it’s already back to my normal skin color. I’m so happy and will going to try it on my kneecaps."- Donna Willams
- Clean and dry the targeted dark skin.
- After cleaning, applying the oil on the skin and massage.
- Wait until fully absorbed and use it more often for amazing results.